Monday, June 22, 2009

Vacation Home

I'll have to get back to my post on the "Florida Keys Top 10" as we have journeyed home to the Golden State this past week. The temperature has been 7o on the coast and 78 inland, no humidity....not bad!

We are only here for a week, though. We have been so graciously welcomed by friends here in the Bay Area and Monterey where we spent the weekend. I had the opportunity to teach a workshop in Salinas, always lovely there.

The only real negative is putting Baby through the travel. Our pediatrician told us he is in the "no-fly-zone" age of 1.5-2.5 years, no kidding...The up side is the he is universally adored by everyone he is in contact with, with the exception of fellow economy class air travelers...

With many social visits, yoga practices, and new baby meetings all coming to a close, we get ready to climb aboard the Great Bird for our Summer in Florida! I'll post my Top Ten very soon. We are officially online!

*

No comments: