Saturday, June 14, 2008

land of smiles

We are so happy to have arrived at Yoga Thailand. After quite a long travel (over 18 hours of flying time-even more including layovers, hotels, and taxis) we made it. All the credit goes to Heleen for organizing our family adventure. Also have to give a shout out to little Evan for not getting fussy once during the three flights- that guy rules. ( I wish I could say as much for the other screaming babies- but who can blame them, it's hard to fly.)

When flying to the island of Koh Samui, I felt this wonderful sense of peace and ease. It's like taking a deep breath without trying...Ahhhhhhh.....yes happiness is here for us in the land of smiles.

Our first of two retreats has begun- I just wanted to post this video of the boy and me having a swing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the video. i gotta get me a mini camera that shoots video bytes too. :) thanks for sharing. welcome to thailand.

antonia

Anonymous said...

leuke video

prachtig nou hoor ik hem tenminste eventjes

groetjes greet

ps marieke kijkt ook mee en stuurt jullie ook een dikke kus